Dr. Russell Degges, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Degges' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Russell Degges, MD is a general surgery specialist in JONESBORO, AR. Dr. Degges completed a residency at University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences. He currently practices at NEA Baptist and is affiliated with NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Degges is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of Arkansas Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Longview Office4802 E Johnson Ave, JONESBORO, AR 72405 Existing Patients: (870) 936-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Degges?
I had a bowel perforation in 2014 and Dr Degges saved my life. Great bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Degges accepts your insurance.
Dr. Degges frequently treats Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage), Gallbladder Removal, and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic.
Dr. Degges' office is located at 4802 E Johnson Ave, JONESBORO, AR 72405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Degges has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital