Dr. Rushia Butler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Butler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rushia Butler, MD is a family medicine specialist in Homewood, IL. Dr. Butler completed a residency at University Il College Med Rockford. She currently practices at Wellness Integrative Medicine, Inc and is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Il College Med Rockford, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wellness Integrative Medicine, Inc
Wellness Integrative- Homewood18036 Gottschalk Ave, Homewood, IL 60430 Existing Patients: (708) 960-2986
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
I love the personalized service and treatment from a holistic view.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Butler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Butler frequently treats Viral Infection, Bronchitis, and Swine Flu.
Dr. Butler's office is located at 18036 Gottschalk Ave, Homewood, IL 60430. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Butler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Butler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet
- Silver Cross Hospital