Call (281) 317-4249 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rupin Kadakia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Kadakia completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Heart Care Center of Northwest Houston, PA and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kadakia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Henry Ford Heart & Vasc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kadakia?
Dr Kadakia was my doctor for more than 5 years until I moved to Oklahoma. He really treated me like I was the only patient and he focus all his attention on me when I was there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kadakia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rupin Kadakia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kadakia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kadakia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kadakia frequently treats Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Kadakia's office is located at 13325 Hargrave Rd Ste 150, Houston, TX 77070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kadakia speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital