Call (713) 930-2143 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rupal Patel, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at The Kidney Health Center and is affiliated with The Woman's Hospital of Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Nephrology.
- Baylor College Med Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Baylor Col of Med, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Kaiser Permanente
- MHealth Insured
- Molina Healthcare
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Kidney Health Center
The Kidney Health Center7015 Almeda Rd Ste 3, Houston, TX 77054 Existing Patients: (713) 930-2143
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Dr Patel has been my doctor for over ten years and has been an excellent provider. He is caring and a good listener. He also works with great partners who are also well educated and kind as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rupal Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 7015 Almeda Rd Ste 3, Houston, TX 77054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and English. View profile to see all.
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Victory Surgical Hospital East Houston