Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Rupa Mongia, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Kendall Park, NJ. Dr. Mongia completed a residency at St Peters UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mongia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- St Peters UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Saint Peters University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Topiwala Natl Med Coll, Bombay, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3250 State Route 27 103 Ste 101-201, Kendall Park, NJ 08824 Existing Patients: (732) 398-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mongia?
I have been going to Dr Mongia for over 15 years now. I have never had any issues with Dr Mongia or any of her staff. Every interaction I have had has been excellent - and I have had many interactions. Dr Mongia also sees my other family members and we have all had the same experience. I would highly recommend this office and Dr Mongia!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mongia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mongia frequently treats Overweight, Cough, and Fever.
Dr. Mongia's office is located at 3250 State Route 27 103 Ste 101-201, Kendall Park, NJ 08824. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mongia speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.