Dr. Rula Balluz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Balluz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rula Balluz, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Balluz completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. She currently practices at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 1993
- American University Of Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1990
- American University Of Beirut, Medical School — 1989
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 445-3865
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balluz?
Dr. Balluz is the best doctor I have ever encountered from the first encounter to the very end was only but above and beyond what any others have or will ever do. She is very knowledgeable and can explain ways to make you feel comfortable in any circumstance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balluz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Balluz frequently treats Ventricular Septal Defect, Tetralogy of Fallot , and Atrioventricular Septal Defect (AVSD).
Dr. Balluz's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balluz speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Balluz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital