Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rula Balluz, MD
Dr. Rula Balluz, MD is
- Tulane University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 1993
- American University of Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balluz?
Dr. Balluz is the best doctor I have ever encountered from the first encounter to the very end was only but above and beyond what any others have or will ever do. She is very knowledgeable and can explain ways to make you feel comfortable in any circumstance.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rula Balluz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Balluz's profile.
Dr. Balluz in specializes in Pediatric Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Balluz frequently treats the following conditions: Ventricular Septal Defect, Tetralogy of Fallot and Atrioventricular Septal Defect (AVSD). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Balluz's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Balluz is able to speak Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Balluz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rula Balluz, MD is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Childrens Hospital, Degraff Memorial Hospital and Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Rula Balluz, MD holds board certification in Adult Congenital Heart Disease.
Dr. Rula Balluz, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 (216) 445-3865
Southwestern Office Park4535 Southwestern Blvd Ste 712, Hamburg, NY 14075 (716) 323-0030
University Commons1404 Sweet Home Rd Ste 5, Amherst, NY 14228 (716) 323-0030
Conventus1001 Main St Fl 4, Buffalo, NY 14203 (716) 323-0030