Dr. Rufus Collea, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Collea completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at New York Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collea is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Case Western Reserve Univ, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collea?
I've been a patient of Dr.Collea since 2006. In May of 2019 I had a very hard time with the cancer that came back. To Dr.Collea I was not just a number.He shows emotional resilience to help patients having a very difficult time. He also has a very high level of compassion,sensitivity and emphathy in treating people like me. I cannot thank him enough.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital