Dr. Taddonio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rudolph Taddonio, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in West Harrison, NY. Dr. Taddonio completed a residency at Metropolitan Hospital Center. and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taddonio is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1974
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Colgate University, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Dimension Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4 Westchester Park Dr Fl 4, West Harrison, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (914) 288-0045
Scoliosis and Spinal Surgery
P & G Beaty Stamford1 Blachley Rd, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 276-8484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taddonio?
Wonderful I had surgery 24 years ago and am still pain free. Best decision to have surgery. Dr. Taddonio is the best!! Mary Anne Gallant
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rudolph Taddonio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taddonio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taddonio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taddonio frequently treats Low Back Pain, Back Pain, and Bone Scan.
Dr. Taddonio's office is located at 4 Westchester Park Dr Fl 4, West Harrison, NY 10604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taddonio speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital