Dr. Rudolf Buntic, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Buntic's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rudolf Buntic, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Buntic completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at Buncke Clinic and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buntic is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Davie Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Buncke Clinic45 Castro St Ste 140, San Francisco, CA 94114 Existing Patients: (415) 565-6136
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buntic?
Took an appointment with Dr. Buntic for a wrist pain that I put up with for a couple of months. He took a look, recommended a shot and instant relief. A week later I was completely pain free. Amazing!! Awesome guy, very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buntic accepts your insurance.
Dr. Buntic frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Hand Tendon Repair, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Buntic's office is located at 45 Castro St Ste 140, San Francisco, CA 94114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buntic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus