Click here to compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists.
Dr. Rodolfo Alejandro, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Alejandro completed a residency at U Hosp. He currently practices at University of Miami Diabetes Research Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alejandro is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Miami Hosps Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University Of Puerto Rico / Mayaguez Campus, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alejandro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alejandro frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Anxiety, and Diabetes Type 1.
Dr. Alejandro's office is located at 1450 NW 10th Ave # 134, Miami, FL 33136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alejandro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Miami Diabetes Research Institute1450 NW 10th Ave # 134, Miami, FL 33136 (305) 243-3636