Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Ruchir Agrawal, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Peachtree City, GA. Dr. Agrawal completed a residency at La State University Health Science Center. He currently practices at Freedom Allergy and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Agrawal is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- La State University Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Functional Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- Integrative Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- La State University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- La State University Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1993
- University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brunette, David D, M.d.4000 Shakerag Hl Ste 300, Peachtree City, GA 30269 Existing Patients: (678) 400-6650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Agrawal?
Dr. Agrawal is truly changing lives. He helped my son through OIT (oral immuno-therapy) for peanut. My son used to have anaphylaxis with just one bite of peanut. Now after 3 years my son is on maintenance with 6 peanuts. He is cleared for cross contamination. He is able to play baseball, eat at a regular lunch table, ride the bus, sleep over at a friend's home, go to parties, celebrate holidays without the worry of severe peanut reaction. Dr. Agrawal takes the time to understand. He provides a personal dosage and treatment. When we had issues at 5:00 am, we would text him on his personal cell phone number and he would contact us quickly about the game plan or changes that needed to be made. Dr. Agrawal's wisdom, expertise, and calm demeanor create a marvelous experience. Dr. Agrawal reminds me of a quote by Hippocrates "Where ever the art of medicine is loved, there is also the love of humanity."
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Agrawal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Agrawal frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Radioallergosorbent Test, and Patch Testing.
Dr. Agrawal's office is located at 4000 Shakerag Hl Ste 300, Peachtree City, GA 30269. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Agrawal speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital