Dr. Qamar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rubina Qamar, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Qamar completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. She currently practices at Aurora Cancer Care -milwaukee and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Qamar is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Lutheran Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Cancer Care -milwaukee2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 980, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 384-5111
St Lukes Medical Center
Aurora Health Care Medical Group2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 649-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Qamar?
Dr. Qamar takes care of my cancer and takes her time. She is very thorough although she doesn't get personal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Qamar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qamar frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Qamar's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 980, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center