Dr. Sharief has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rubina Sharief, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Sharief completed a residency at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School. She currently practices at JBFCS. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharief is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2008
- KHAZAR UNIVERSITY / SCHOOL OF MEDIAL SCIENCE, Medical School — 1999
- University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharief?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubina Sharief, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharief's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharief accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharief frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Anxiety.
Dr. Sharief's office is located at 2020 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11223. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Jewish board family and children services2020 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11223 (718) 372-0999
Benjamin Chu MD
Trinitas Hospital655 E Jersey St, Elizabethport, NJ 07206 (908) 994-7348
Hudson Psychiatric Associates, LLC
For Use This Location Only79 Hudson St Ste 203, Hoboken, NJ 07030 (201) 222-8808
NBIMC - Neonatology
NBIMC - Neonatology225 Williamson St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202 (201) 600-1886