Dr. Escuro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ruben Escuro, MD is a oncology specialist in Elyria, OH. Dr. Escuro completed a residency at Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Hematology-Internal Medicine Mercy Hosp Of Buffalo, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Center and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Escuro is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Hematology-Internal Medicine Mercy Hosp Of Buffalo, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Center
Hematology Oncology Center41201 Schadden Rd, Elyria, OH 44035 Existing Patients: (440) 324-0401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Escuro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ruben Escuro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Escuro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Escuro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Escuro frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Dr. Escuro's office is located at 41201 Schadden Rd, Elyria, OH 44035. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Escuro speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center