Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Ruben Ramirez, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Ramirez completed a residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Providence Gastroenterology and Liver Associates and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ramirez is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Baylor University Medical Center-Transplant Hepatology, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Master Of Science In Clinical Sciences-University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Sc, Other Education — 2014
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas-Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez, Medical School — 2002
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Gastroenterology and Liver Associates
Providence Gastroenterology and Liver Associates125 W Hague Rd Ste 500, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 356-3939
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramirez?
Dr discussed my pending health issues in detail n provided great lab work.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramirez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ramirez frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Ramirez's office is located at 125 W Hague Rd Ste 500, El Paso, TX 79902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramirez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus