Dr. Royce Fagan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fagan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Royce Fagan, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Cumberland, MD. Dr. Fagan completed a residency at University Of Maryland. He currently practices at WESTERN MARYLAND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fagan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Western Maryland Regional Medical Center
Cumberland Office12500 Willowbrook Rd, Cumberland, MD 21502 Existing Patients: (240) 964-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fagan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fagan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fagan frequently treats Acidosis, Sepsis, and Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Fagan's office is located at 12500 Willowbrook Rd, Cumberland, MD 21502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fagan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center