Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Royce Calhoun, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Edgewood, KY. Dr. Calhoun completed a residency at Washington U/Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Maternal Fetal Center and is affiliated with Adventist Health And Rideout. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Washington U/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Emory University, Medical School — 1992
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calhoun?
I have been a patient with Dr Calhoun for several years. He has performed lung surgery and bronchs on me several times--ALL successful! All you have to do is look up Dr Calhoun's resume, etc and you begin to understand what kind of doctor he is! He is a pioneer, and will do everything in his power to help you. I thank him not only for such a great quality of life but for my very life itself. He has an absolutely WONDERFUl staff, always friendly and so helpful. I Thank God I found out there is such a doctor out there. Thank you, Dr Calhoun and Staff for giving me back my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Calhoun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Calhoun frequently treats Lung Cancer, Aneurysm, and Aortic Stenosis.
Dr. Calhoun's office is located at 1 Medical Village Dr, Edgewood, KY 41017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health And Rideout
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas Hospital