Dr. Roy Hager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hager's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roy Hager, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Hager completed a residency at University AL. He currently practices at Institute For Total Eye Care. Dr. Hager is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University AL, Residency Hospital — 1973
- US Army Corps, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Lloyd Noland Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Medical College of Alabama, Medical School — 1967
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Institute For Total Eye Care
Carmichael Optical Shoppe Inc4255 Carmichael Ct N, Montgomery, AL 36106 Existing Patients: (334) 277-9111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hager?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hager frequently treats Autoimmune Diseases, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Foreign Body Removal from Eye.
Dr. Hager's office is located at 4255 Carmichael Ct N, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hager has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.