Dr. Roy Frizzell, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Frizzell completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at St Lukes Clinic Neuro Surgery and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frizzell is board certified in Neurosurgery.
St Lukes Clinic Neuro Surgery
Idaho Neurological Surgery222 N 2nd St Ste 307, Boise, ID 83702 Existing Patients: (208) 344-1000
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frizzell?
Dr. Frizzell did my spinal surgeries. He is a great doctor and one of the things I was most impressed with is how well trained his office team is. They were so nice to deal with and very knowledgable. He takes the time to explain things and he has a very relaxed bedside manner.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center