Dr. Roy Bergman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bergman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roy Bergman, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Bergman completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at CONFLUENCE HEALTH and is affiliated with Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bergman is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Confluence Health1201 S Miller St, Wenatchee, WA 98801 Existing Patients: (509) 663-8711
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bergman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bergman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bergman frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection, Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Dr. Bergman's office is located at 1201 S Miller St, Wenatchee, WA 98801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bergman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus
- Confluence Health- Wenatchee Valley Hospital and Clinics