Dr. Roy Talley, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Conyers, GA. Dr. Talley completed a residency at Richland Meml-Usc. He currently practices at MD Pain Care and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
MD Pain Care
MD Pain Care1301 Sigman Rd Ne Ste 100, Conyers, GA 30012 Existing Patients: (770) 760-9360
Southern Cross Surgery Center Conyers1301 Sigman Rd Ne Ste 100, Conyers, GA 30012 Existing Patients: (770) 760-9360
MD Pain Care5109 Highway 278 NE, Covington, GA 30014 Existing Patients: (770) 760-9303
MD Pain Care333 Alcovy St, Monroe, GA 30655 Existing Patients: (770) 760-9360
- Richland Meml-Usc, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Emory University, Medical School — 1983
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talley?
My husband and I have been patients of MD Pain Care since. 2014 Dr Talley is a expert in his field he is compassionate about helping his patients, he's also very knowledgeable in his field plus, taking the time each and every time to explain the procedure in detail. He has great personality too, funny which helps you feel more at ease.. Dr Talley has helped both my husband and myself going from the terrible pain we were experiencing on a daily basis for years to just having a better quality of life...... we highly recommend Md Pain Care 5 stars to you and Thank you so much.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital