Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Roy Chen, MD is a oncology specialist in East Setauket, NY. He currently practices at North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates, P. C. and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Hematology.
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen is Kind and Professional. He made me feel comfortable to ask questions and listened to me. Dr. Chen is caring and very good with follow up. The entire staff is Wonderful ! I go to Riverhead they work as a team , always clean, courteous and concerned,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates, P. C.
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733 (631) 751-3000
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
North Shore Hematology-oncology Associates PC1500 Route 112 Bldg 4, Port Jeff Sta, NY 11776 (631) 751-3000
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates PC640 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968 (631) 751-3000