Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roy Chen, MD is a oncology specialist in Southampton, NY. He currently practices at North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Hematology.
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
Dr. Chen is Kind and Professional. He made me feel comfortable to ask questions and listened to me. Dr. Chen is caring and very good with follow up. The entire staff is Wonderful ! I go to Riverhead they work as a team , always clean, courteous and concerned,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roy Chen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 640 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates PC640 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968 (631) 751-3000
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists