Dr. Roy Oommen, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Oommen completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oommen is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- HOWARD UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oommen?
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital