Dr. Roy Ditchey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ditchey's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roy Ditchey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Redding, CA. Dr. Ditchey completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Redding Heart Care and is affiliated with Mayers Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ditchey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UC, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Redding Heart Care
Redding Heart Care2638 Edith Ave, Redding, CA 96001 Existing Patients: (530) 244-7192
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ditchey?
Great doctor to work with, spends time to understand what is going on in my health and pays attention to what I experience, then checks with tests to identify courses of action, medications, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ditchey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ditchey frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ditchey's office is located at 2638 Edith Ave, Redding, CA 96001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ditchey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayers Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta
- Mercy Medical Center Redding