Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call 609-322-5030.
Dr. Roy Vingan, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Vingan completed a residency at SUNY Health Science Center/Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at North Jersey Brain & Spine and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- SUNY Health Science Center/Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center/Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Jersey Brain & Spine
North Jersey Brain & Spine680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300 Fl 3, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: 609-322-5030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vingan?
My mother is a patient of Dr. Vingan. He recommended spinal fusion as the only reasonable solution - which we did not do right away, hoping to avoid surgery. After exhausting other options we came back. He was extremely patient and understanding with our fears and anxiety before the surgery, clearly explained what to expect and what not to expect. He did an excellent job and we could not have been happier with the choice of doctors. His office staff was very helpful in the post-surgery care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vingan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roy Vingan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vingan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vingan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vingan frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Vingan's office is located at 680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300 Fl 3, Oradell, NJ 07649. Find other locations and directions.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
- Valley Hospital