Dr. Roy Braunstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Braunstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Roy Braunstein, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lake Wales, FL. Dr. Braunstein completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell University Medical College. He currently practices at Florida Eye Specialists & Cataract Institute and is affiliated with Adventhealth Lake Wales. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell University Medical College, Residency Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore Maryland, Internship Hospital
- Cornell University Medical College, Medical School
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Braunstein?
Dr. Braunstein is a good doctor he knows all about the been in business a long time. Love this man is great doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Braunstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Braunstein frequently treats Excision of Chalazion, Stye, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Braunstein's office is located at 749 State Road 60 E, Lake Wales, FL 33853. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Braunstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Lake Wales
Florida Eye Specialists & Cataract Institute
Roy Z Braunstein, MD749 State Road 60 E, Lake Wales, FL 33853 Existing Patients: (863) 676-7624