Click here to compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Roxana Kline, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Kline completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. She currently practices at Summit Surgical Institute and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kline is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Wayne State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summit Surgical Institute
Summit Surgical Institute332 Summit Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (201) 488-6445
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kline?
she was very personable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kline frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Port Placements or Replacements, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kline's office is located at 332 Summit Ave, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kline speaks Romanian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kline has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center