Dr. Rouzbeh Afsari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Afsari's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rouzbeh Afsari, MD is a nephrology specialist in Glendale, CA. He currently practices at Kidney Disease Medical Group and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Afsari is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Disease Medical Group
Gladys B Hoed MD1500 S Central Ave Ste 300, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 242-0475
Van Nuys Dialysis14434 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91405 Existing Patients: (818) 787-8225
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Afsari?
I’ve been a patient with Dr. Afsari for 5 yrs now. He puts great attention to his patients and very compassionate Pearson. I would truly recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Afsari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Afsari frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hyperkalemia, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Afsari's office is located at 1500 S Central Ave Ste 300, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Afsari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center