Dr. Ross Lyon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lyon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ross Lyon, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lyon completed a residency at Uc San Diego Med Center. He currently practices at Vein Specialists of New York and is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lyon is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Lsu Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Uc San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Barnes Hospital, Washington University, St. Louis, Mo, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vein Specialists of New York
Vein Specialists of New York32 E 37th St, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 365-8788
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lyon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lyon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lyon frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Varicose Veins.
Dr. Lyon's office is located at 32 E 37th St, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lyon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jacobi Medical Center