Dr. Ross Berkowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berkowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ross Berkowitz, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Berkowitz completed a residency at Boston Hosp Women. He currently practices at Brigham and Womens Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berkowitz is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Boston Hosp Women, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Boston Hosp Women, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Womens Hospital75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-8843
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berkowitz?
Dr. Berkowitz performed a complete hysterectomy on me for Ovarian Cancer. There were some unexpected complications during surgery and he handled the situation with great care and with the utmost knowledge. I was blessed to have him as my surgeon. He is THE BEST!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berkowitz frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Berkowitz's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berkowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital