Dr. Ross Barker, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ross Barker, DO is a pain management specialist in Newport, RI. Dr. Barker completed a residency at Tufts University Affil Hosps. He currently practices at NEWPORT PHYSIATRY and is affiliated with Newport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barker is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Beth Isarel Deaconess Med Ctr-Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Tufts University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Lahey Clin & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2013
- UNIV OF NEW ENGLAND COLLOF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2012
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Other Education — 2008
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barker?
Very kind and easy to talk with. Felt like he really wanted to know me and understand my pain.DR Barker seemed interested in helping me
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barker frequently treats Arthritis, Back Pain, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Barker's office is located at 20 Powell Ave, Newport, RI 02840. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newport Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit Newport Hospital 220 Powell Ave, Newport, RI 02840 (401) 845-1190
Norman Prince Spine Institute at Newport Hospital
Glendale5620 W Thunderbird Rd Ste G2, Glendale, AZ 85306 (602) 341-5248
Pain Consultants of Arizona4025 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226 (480) 222-7246