Dr. Rosalyn Aranas, MD is a neurology specialist in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Aranas completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. She currently practices at Neurology & Sleep Clinics of Chicago, S.C. and is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Aranas is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Neurology & Sleep Clinics of Chicago, S.C.
Neurology & Sleep Clinics of Chicago, S.C.1325 Wiley Rd Ste 158, Schaumburg, IL 60173 (847) 929-4420
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship, Rush Sleep Disorders and Research Center, Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Loyola University Chicago, B.S. Nursing, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aranas?
I found her to be a very caring Dr. She listen to all of my complaints and addressed them one by one. She really took the time to make sure I fully understand my options and we selected them under a mutual agreement what would be the best route to take. I would highly recommend her.
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St. Alexius Medical Center