Dr. Rosella Castro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Castro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rosella Castro, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Castro completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She currently practices at Children's Health At Adam's Mogran Medical Home. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castro is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Northeastern Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Manila Sanitrm-Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Manila Central University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castro?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Castro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Castro frequently treats Wellness Examination, Asthma, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Castro's office is located at 1630 Euclid St Nw, Washington, DC 20009. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Castro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Castro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Children's Health At Adam's Mogran Medical Home1630 Euclid St Nw, Washington, DC 20009 (202) 884-5580
Children's National Medical Center
Children's National Hospital111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 (888) 884-2327
Childrens National Medical Center
Children's Hospital Comp Clinic2220 11th St NW, Washington, DC 20001 (202) 476-5500