Dr. Rosalyn Morrell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morrell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rosalyn Morrell, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. She currently practices at Beverly Hills Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morrell is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Arizona-Arizona Cancer Center, Medical School
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1999
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morrell?
Dr. Morrell has been my radiation oncologist for 4 months now. I recently finished getting radiation therapy for treatment of the breast I have had a lumpectomy on. She is an amazing physician, I cosider myself truly blessed to be under her care. I highly recommend Dr. Morrel to anyone one seeking radiation therapy treatments for breast cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morrell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morrell frequently treats PET-CT Scan, SPECT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Morrell's office is located at 8900 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morrell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Morrell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Beverly Hills Cancer Center
Beverly Hills Cancer Center8900 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 432-8900