Dr. Ortega has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rosa Ortega, MD is a hematology specialist in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Ortega completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Cancer Center Of Huntsville and is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ortega is board certified in Hematology.
- Medical College of South Carolina, Charleston, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2011
- UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTINOMA DE MIXICO (ZARAGOZA) / FACULTAD DE ESTUDIOS SUPERIORES ZARAGOZA CARRER, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ortega?
Dr Rosa is a well organized, very caring person. She makes me feel like she's genuinely interested in me. She not only takes care of my blood disorders, her staff also makes appointments for me at other clinics for other health problems. This shows that Dr. Rosa is interested in making sure that other health issues are taken care of as well. She always asks questions and takes time to answer my questions, and never seems rushed or short on time. She is my definition of an excellent Physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ortega accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ortega frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Ortega's office is located at 201 Sivley Rd SW Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntsville Hospital
Cancer Center Of Huntsville
Cancer Center of Huntsville PC201 Sivley Rd SW Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 265-1822
Comprehensive Anesthesia Svs101 Sivley Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 (256) 265-1000