Dr. Rosa Rincon-Rivero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rincon-Rivero's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rosa Rincon-Rivero, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Rincon-Rivero completed a residency at Driscoll Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Harding Pediatrics and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rincon-Rivero is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Driscoll Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Universidad Autonoma De Bucaramanga, Medical School — 2004
- Universidad Autonoma De Bucaramanga, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harding Pediatrics45 Oak Ave, Worcester, MA 01605 Existing Patients: (508) 756-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rincon-Rivero?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rincon-Rivero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rincon-Rivero frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abscess Incision and Drainage, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Rincon-Rivero's office is located at 45 Oak Ave, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rincon-Rivero speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rincon-Rivero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Hahnemann
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus