Dr. Hachamovitch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rory Hachamovitch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Hachamovitch completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hachamovitch is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Residency Hospital
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hachamovitch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rory Hachamovitch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hachamovitch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hachamovitch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hachamovitch frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hachamovitch's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 (216) 444-6697