Dr. Bradt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rory Bradt, DO
Dr. Rory Bradt, DO is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. He currently practices at Family Care Network and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradt is board certified in Family Practice.
- WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC, Medical School — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradt?
I like him. He's been my doctor since 2013. He is attentive, to the point, data driven, and communicates clearly. I like someone who believes in science and evidence-based medicine and that is who he seems to be. His nurse (right hand) Jamie is also great. I feel lucky to have these two professionals helping me and I hope they stay in Bellingham for many years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rory Bradt, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bradt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bradt frequently treats Worker's Compensation Evaluations, Drug Allergy Testing, and VAP Lipid Testing.
Dr. Bradt's office is located at 2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105, Bellingham, WA 98226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Family Care Network
Family Care Network - North Sound Family Medicine2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105, Bellingham, WA 98226