Dr. Arteaga has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roque Arteaga, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Arteaga completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Buena Vista Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arteaga is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Iowa, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Med College Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Associates5885 Sunnybrook Dr Ste L200, Sioux City, IA 51106 Existing Patients: (712) 239-4702
Cardiovascular Associates PC, Sioux City, IA
Cardiovascular Associates PC2720 Stone Park Blvd Ste 110, Sioux City, IA 51104 Existing Patients: (712) 239-4702
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arteaga?
Very helpful, answered all my questions. Didn’t have to wait. Staff was pleasant
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roque Arteaga, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arteaga's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arteaga accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arteaga frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Arteaga's office is located at 5885 Sunnybrook Dr Ste L200, Sioux City, IA 51106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arteaga speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
- Burgess Health Center
- Great Plains Health
- Horn Memorial Hospital
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center
- Orange City Hospital
- UnityPoint Health– St. Luke's Regional Medical Center