Dr. Nusrat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Roomi Nusrat, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Brighton, MI. Dr. Nusrat completed a residency at Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr/Rockefeller U. He currently practices at Regents of the University of Michigan and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nusrat is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr/Rockefeller U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Calif, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nusrat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nusrat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nusrat frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Nusrat's office is located at 7500 Challis Rd, Brighton, MI 48116. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Regents of the University of Michigan7500 Challis Rd, Brighton, MI 48116 Existing Patients: (734) 615-3217
Barnabas Health Medical Group
Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School1 Robert Wood Johnson Pl, New Brunswick, NJ 8901 Existing Patients: (732) 828-3000