Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Ronen Nazarian, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Nazarian completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Osborne Head & Neck Institute and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nazarian is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Ear Research Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- The Silverstein Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Miami Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc, Medical School — 2009
- UCLA, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Persian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nazarian?
A really friendly and nice doctor. He operated Stapedectomy on my left ear and the result was amazing! he made my left ear hearing, which was lost almost 15 years ago, be able to hear like the normal
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nazarian frequently treats Peritonsillar Abscess, Earwax Buildup, and Dizziness.
Dr. Nazarian's office is located at 8631 W 3rd St Ste 945E, Los Angeles, CA 90048. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nazarian speaks Spanish, Farsi, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nazarian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
Osborne Head & Neck Institute
Osborne Head & Neck Institute8631 W 3rd St Ste 945E, Los Angeles, CA 90048 (310) 657-0123