Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rondai Evans, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Evans completed a residency at New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at 3 VISIONS and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evans is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Lenox Hill Hospital In New York, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
When I went to Dr. Evans office. I was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend him to any patient who is having a problem with their eye.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rondai Evans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 117 Decatur St # 1, Brooklyn, NY 11216. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital