Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Zolty, MD
Dr. Ronald Zolty, MD is
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Universite De Geneve, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zolty?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ronald Zolty, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Zolty's profile.
Dr. Zolty in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zolty frequently treats the following conditions: Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Pulmonary Hypertension and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zolty's office is located at 4400 Emile St Omaha, NE 68198. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Zolty provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ronald Zolty, MD is affiliated with Bellevue Medical Center, Community Medical Center, Greater Regional Medical Center, Jennie M. Melham Memorial Medical Center, Lake Regional Health System, Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center, Methodist Jennie Edmundson, Montgomery County Memorial Hospital and Shenandoah Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Ronald Zolty, MD holds board certification in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Dr. Ronald Zolty, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Bellevue Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Greater Regional Medical Center
- Jennie M. Melham Memorial Medical Center
- Lake Regional Health System
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
- Shenandoah Medical Center
Nebraska Medicine4400 Emile St, Omaha, NE 68198 (402) 559-8888
University Nebraska Med Ctr
Limited To Official Government Duties On982265 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CTR, Omaha, NE 68198 (402) 559-8888