Dr. Ronald Zolty, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Zolty completed a residency at University Of Co School Of Med. He currently practices at Montefiore Medical Center and is affiliated with Bellevue Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zolty is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Montefiore Medical Center
Bronx Office111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467 Existing Patients: (718) 920-4321
Nebraska Medicine Cardiovascular Center
Nebraska Medicine Cardiovascular Center4400 Emile St Ste 2310, Omaha, NE 68198 Existing Patients: (402) 559-8888
University of Nebraska Medical Center
University of Nebraska Medical Center982265 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CTR, Omaha, NE 68198 Existing Patients: (402) 559-8888
- University Of Co School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Universite De Geneve, Faculte De Medecine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zolty?
- Bellevue Medical Center
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson
- The Nebraska Medical Center