Dr. Witkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ronald Witkin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Laconia, NH. Dr. Witkin completed a residency at University Of Ct School Of Med. He currently practices at Laconia Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Concord Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Ct School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1970
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1966
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Laconia Internal Medicine
Laconia Internal Medicine85 Spring St Ste 404, Laconia, NH 03246 Existing Patients: (603) 524-9201
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Witkin?
Dr. Witkin has been my primary care provider for over 20 years,and during that time has seen me through many everyday health issues, as well as several more serious ones, with skill, kindness and compassion. He is always willing to listen, answer questions, and offer good treatment and advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Witkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Witkin frequently treats Hypertension, Gout, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Witkin's office is located at 85 Spring St Ste 404, Laconia, NH 03246. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Concord Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital