Dr. Ronald Miller, MD is a hematology specialist in Palmdale, CA. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at Antelope Valley Cancer Center and is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Antelope Valley Cancer Center
Antelope Valley Cancer Center38660 Medical Center Dr # A-380, Palmdale, CA 93551 Existing Patients: (661) 948-5928
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Ny and Presby Hp Columbia Campus, Residency Hospital
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Outstanding Dr, however, the staff is ridiculous!! Good luck trying to reach a live person on the phone, and even if you get hold of someone, they never return calls. Some of the nurses are pretty rude also. One actually forgot my bf and I were in the room, having to wait for over an hour in a freezing cold room. Wouldn't bother going if it wasn't for the fact Dr Miller such a great Dr.
- Antelope Valley Hospital