Dr. Ronald Hargraves, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hargraves' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Hargraves, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Wheeling, WV. Dr. Hargraves completed a residency at Bethesda Naval Hosp. He currently practices at West Virginia Univ Neurosurgy and is affiliated with East Ohio Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hargraves is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Barrow Neurologic Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Virginia Univ Neurosurgy
West Virginia Univ Neurosurgy40 Medical Park Ste 508, Wheeling, WV 26003 Existing Patients: (304) 243-8916
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hargraves?
Saved my husband’s life. Eternally grateful
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hargraves accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hargraves frequently treats Cervical Spine Myelopathy, Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy), and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Hargraves' office is located at 40 Medical Park Ste 508, Wheeling, WV 26003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hargraves has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Wheeling Hospital