Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Case accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ronald Case, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Case completed a residency at Tulane-Charity Hosp. Dr. Case is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tulane-Charity Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Tampa Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Tampa Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Case?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Case's office is located at 1247 LAKELAND HILLS BLVD, Lakeland, FL 33805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Case speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Case has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1247 LAKELAND HILLS BLVD, Lakeland, FL 33805 Existing Patients: (863) 682-7121